Currently, one of the great economic minds is Robert Kiyosaki, whose net worth is around $ 100 million. This economist, businessman and writer has become an influential investor thanks to his years of study and experience. Thus, Robert Kiyosaki's phrases are full of wisdom, for which we recommend taking a look at them.
In this article we are going to list the 50 best phrases of Robert Kiyosaki. In addition, we will talk about his book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and the Money Flow Quadrant.
Table of Contents
The 50 best phrases of Robert Kiyosaki
Great economists often accumulate years and years of experience and knowledge. Therefore, the phrases of Robert Kiyosaki They are a good option to learn and reflect on the world of finance and our strategies.
- Losers give up when they fail. Winners fail until they succeed. "
- “In real life, the smartest people are the ones who make mistakes and learn from them. At school, the smartest people are the ones who don't make mistakes. "
- "When you get to the frontier of what you know, it's time to make some mistakes."
- “The people who are most successful in life are the ones who ask questions. They are always learning. They are always growing. They are always pushing. "
- “Non-financial people who listen to financial experts are like lemmings who just follow their leader. They run down the hill into the ocean of financial uncertainty hoping to swim to the other side. "
- "The main reason people have financial difficulties is because they accept financial advice from poor people or salespeople."
- “The ability to sell is number one in business. If you can't sell, don't bother thinking about becoming a business owner. "
- «It is easier to stay in the stands, criticize, and say what is wrong. The stands are full of people. Get to play. "
- «The love of money is not bad. The bad thing is the lack of money.
- «The problem with the school is that they give you the answers and then they give you the exam. Life is not so."
- «Making a mistake is not enough to make you great. You must admit mistakes and learn from them to turn them to your advantage. "
- Complaining about your current situation in life is useless. Instead, stand up and do something to change her. "
- "In today's fast-changing world, the people who don't take risks are the ones who are taking real risks."
- "The fear of being different keeps many people from looking for new ways to solve their problems."
- «It is easy to stay as you are, but it is not easy to change. Many people choose to stay the same their entire lives. "
- "Winners are not afraid of losing, losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success. "
- “The rich buy luxuries last, while the middle class usually buy luxuries first. Why? For emotional discipline. "
- "If you keep doing what Mom and Dad told you (go to school, get a job and save money) you are losing."
- "Sometimes what is right at the beginning of your life is not at the end of your life."
- “Usually, the more money you make, the more money you spend. That is why more will not make you rich. It is the assets that will make you rich. "
- “Starting a business is like jumping out of a plane without a parachute. In midair the entrepreneur begins to make a parachute and waits for it to open before hitting the ground. "
- "The most destructive word in the world is 'tomorrow'."
- “To be successful in business and investing you have to be emotionally neutral to win and lose. Winning and losing is only part of the game.
- "Passion is the beginning of success."
- "The rich focus on their asset column, while everyone else focuses on their income column."
- «The most successful people are the nonconformists who are not afraid to ask why? when everyone thinks it's obvious. "
- "The hardest part of change is going through the unknown."
- Waiting consumes your energy. Acting creates energy.
- 'Many people want the rest of the world to change themselves. Let me tell you something, it is easier to change yourself than the rest of the world. "
- "The more a person seeks security, the more he gives up being in control of his life."
- “I am concerned about all the people who focus so much on money and not on their greatest wealth, which is their education. If people prepare to be flexible, keep an open mind and learn, they will get rich from the changes. If they think money will solve their problems, I'm afraid they will have a difficult road. "
- «A plan is a bridge to your dreams. Your job is to make the plan or the actual bridge, so that your dreams come true. If all you do is stay in the bank dreaming of the other side, your dreams will just be dreams forever. "
- "The more I risk being rejected, the greater my chances of being accepted."
- «Many times you will realize that it is not your mother or father, your husband or your wife, or the children who are holding you back. Are you. Get out of your own way. "
- “I find so many people suffering and working harder and harder simply because they cling to old ideas. They want things to be the way they were, they resist change. Old ideas are the biggest liability. It is a liability because they do not realize that this idea or way of doing something worked yesterday, yesterday is gone. "
- 'Anyone can tell you the risks. An entrepreneur can see the payoff.
- "Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow."
- «Your decisions mark your destiny. Take the time to make the right decisions. If you make a mistake, nothing happens; learn from it and don't repeat it. »
- Never say you can't afford something. That is a poor attitude. Ask yourself how you can afford it.
- "The moment you decide to create a passive income portfolio, your life changes."
- «At school we learn that mistakes are bad, we are punished for making them. However, if you look at the way humans are designed to learn, it is through mistakes. We learn to walk by falling. If we never fell, we would never walk. "
- "You will make some mistakes, but if you learn from them, those mistakes will turn into wisdom, and wisdom is essential to getting rich."
- The difference between the rich and the poor is this: the rich invest their money and spend what is left. The poor man spends his money and invests what is left. "
- «The most important asset we have is our mind. If you are well trained, you can create vast amounts of wealth in what seems like an instant. "
- "If you want to achieve financial freedom you have to become a different person than you are now and let go of what has been holding you back in the past."
- «Find the game in which you can win and commit your life to playing it; play to win. "
- You're only poor if you give up. The most important thing is that you did something. Most people just talk and dream of getting rich. You have done something.
- “One of the best things about people who try new things and make mistakes is that making mistakes keeps you humble. Humble people learn more than ignorant people. "
- Emotions make us human. They make us real. The word emotion comes from energy in motion. Be honest with your emotions and use your mind and your emotions to your advantage, not against you. "
- Intelligence solves problems and makes money. Money without financial intelligence is money that is lost quickly. "
Rich father poor father
Robert Kiyosaki's phrases are not the only thing that this economist offers us to learn more about, his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" is highly recommended. In the highlights the different attitudes that one can have towards money, work and even life. The main topics covered in this financial book are the following:
- Differences between corporations and individuals: Corporations first spend what they should spend and then pay taxes. Instead, individuals pay taxes first before spending.
- Access to corporations: They are artificial entities that can be used by anyone. However, the poor generally either do not know how to obtain them or do not have access to them.
- The importance of financial education.
The quadrant of money flow
When we talk about the money flow quadrant, we mean a system that analyzes people's mental patterns on a financial level. According to Robert Kiyosaki, there are a total of four different mindsets when it comes to making money. He describes them in a diagram whose shape is a Cartesian axis that has four quadrants:
- Employee (E): You earn money in the form of salary, that is, you work for someone else. Left side of the quadrant.
- Self-employed (A): Earn money working for yourself. Left side of the quadrant.
- Business owner (D): He owns a business that makes him money. Right side of the quadrant.
- Investor (I): You put your money to work for him through investments. Right side of the quadrant.
We all belong to one of these four quadrants. Most of those on the left side are poor or belong to the middle class, while those on the right side are the rich.
I hope that Robert Kiyosaki's quotes have helped you grow in terms of investment strategies and mindset.